This device is an industrial Helium LoRaWAN hotspot with more features than most consumer models. Please ensure you have access to a computer or network with an ethernet cable to set up this device using Wi-Fi.
See the video tutorials below for guidance.
Milesight IoT UG67 Helium hotspot Miner is the big boy in Milesight’s Helium Gateway family. It is based on the well-established UG67 LoRaWAN gateway. Milesight UG67 Helium Hotspot is an industrial production grade with an IP67 enclosure, 4G backhaul, 2 antenna connectors (one 4dBi outdoor antenna included in the package), and capable to work in a harsh environment between -40 and +70 degrees Celsius and with up to 95% humidity. No more worries if your hotspot will overheat or freeze outside.
Adopting the SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG67 supports connections with more than 2000 nodes.
UG67 Helium Miner
- 4G / LTE Backhaul
- 2 N-Type Female antenna connectors (one for transmitting and one for receiving)
- One 4 dBi outdoor antenna is included in the package (works for both transmitting and receiving if there is no second installed)
- Built-in GPS with internal antenna
- SD card slot for expanding the storage
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handing a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP67 enclosure and industrial design for parts of outdoor environment applications
- Compatible with Helium people’s network
- Detect and analyze the noise level and provide an intuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easy integration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.