This device is an industrial Helium LoRaWAN hotspot with more features than most consumer models. Please ensure you have access to a computer or network with an ethernet cable to set up this device using Wi-Fi.
See the video tutorials below for guidance.
Milesight IoT UG65 Helium hotspot Miner is the Helium version of their well-established UG65 LoRaWAN gateway. It is a semi-industrial production grade with an IP65 enclosure and is capable to work in a harsh environment between -40 and +70 degrees Celcius. No more worries if your hotspot will sunburn or freezing temperatures outside. Just protect it from heavy rain and snow.
Adopting the SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG65 supports connections with more than 2000 nodes.
Milesight IoT UG65 Helium Miner
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handing a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP65 enclosure and industrial design for parts of outdoor environment applications like eaves
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with Helium people’s network
- Detect and analyze the noise level and provide an intuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easy integration
- Embedded Python SDK for users' secondary development
- Fast and user-friendly programming by Node-RED development tool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.